- August 29, 2020
- Posted by: Santanu Das
- Category: Uncategorized
There’s no denying that the process of implementing software is complex and includes steps such as understanding, development, or testing that require the expertise of various professionals. That’s why so many companies looking to develop applications turn to specialized software development agencies that know the ins and outs of this process. Iconwizard Technologies is one of the most reputed and experienced software company in Kolkata, India has more than 15 years of experience in this field. The Cloud-based COMPACCT ERP and CRM software has developed with our own technical team and customized for many organizations in Kolkata and eastern part of India.
As we are located in New town, Kolkata which is the most promising IT Hub in Kolkata and we are also part of it. Our service area is mostly eastern part of India i.e. West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, Bihar
Our customer often says that “Iconwizard is the best Software Company in Kolkata” and we also try to maintain this reputation.
While our team members are focus on a particular aspect of software production (for example, the frontend or backend), others take on more general software projects or deliver IT consulting services.
What are the types of software companies?
Software companies come in different shapes and sizes. Still, it’s possible to broadly classify them into two distinct types: service-based companies and product-based companies.
These are businesses that work on their own products and deliver them to end-users, which can be both businesses and individual customers. Such companies invest time and money into developing the out-of-the-box solutions which they can later configure and implement on the client’s side. They create software which can be later used by other companies to solve different business problems.
Google or Microsoft are excellent examples of product-based companies. They both offer a broad range of out-of-the-box solutions that can be customized and configured to match specific business needs.
However, out-of-the-box solutions have their limitations, and licensing is often quite expensive, especially if your company doesn’t end up using all of the included components (which is a very common case).
Businesses that want to build a tailor-made solution that addresses their unique requirements usually turn to providers of custom software development services: the service-based companies.
Such companies work directly for businesses and provide them with a wide range of services – for example, development of custom software projects or delivery of technical expertise in the form of team extension/argumentation, dedicated teams, or project teams.
Here are a few benefits of working with service-based companies:
- The advantage of working with such companies is that you don’t need to worry about any overhead costs such as salaries, workstations, hardware, or software. It’s all the responsibility of the software development company.
- Software agencies hire skilled and experienced software developers, but they also invest a lot in their professional growth.
- When teaming up with a specialized software development agency, you get access to top talent and can leverage the company’s internal expertise acquired through the delivery of many projects.
- Such companies have extensive experience in building custom software and can assist you in many different areas – from product development and UX/UI design to software architecture and QA processes.
Checklist for choosing software services provider
Now you know what services a software development company can deliver to your business. But how do you choose the right provider for your project? Here’s a checklist of things you should take into account when picking the company you can trust to develop useful software for your business.
- Does the company have the right experience for your project? Check the portfolio page and ask for references from previous or current clients. Read the company’s reviews on Clutch.co and The Manifest. Check out the company’s work on similar type of business.
- Has the company received any awards or recognition? You need to be sure that the agency has the skills and know-how to deliver your project successfully.
- Does the company work in the technologies you need? If you’d like to develop a CRM / ERP app, look for an agency that specializes in CRM / ERP development.
- What is the company’s team size? Pick an agency that is the right size for you as a company. If you choose a software company that is too small, you risk that they’re not going to be able to support your project. A large company, on the other hand, might not pay enough attention to your project.
We hope this guide helps you to pick the best software development company for your project. We can assure you that COMPACCT will be the right choice for your next step to Cloud Environment